Q: When we reserve a cabin, what happens?

A:When you complete a reservation, you will receive an email notification about your reservation dates and payment details from the reservation website.  We will also email you a code for the cabin lockbox, which will contain 1 key to enter the cabin.  Inside the cabin, there will be 2 cabin keys on a lanyard that can be used for your group while away from the cabin.  There will also be a separate key on a lanyard for the bath house.

Q: What can we expect when I arrive at Coke Oven Cabins?

A: Truck and trailers are to be parked on the UPPER PARKING LOT ONLY.  You should unload your ATV vehicle on the upper parking lot and drive your ATV below to the cabins to unload.  Due to limited space for parking, we ask that truck and trailers belonging to the same cabin, park together tightly so as to optimize parking space for others renters. Please do not block the entry or exit way.  Trucks and trailers are not allowed down by the cabins.

Q:What should we bring?

A:Since we do not provide bed linens, renters should bring their own queen size bed linens and pillows  You should also bring your own bath towels and bath toiletries for restrooms and showers at the bath house.

Q:What permits do we need to obtain to ride on TWRA/Royal Blue/Sundquist/Tackett Creek Trails

A:For online permit purchasing and a speedy check-in process on the day of arrival, please visit the TN State licensing website.Login / Enroll | Tennessee Hunt & Fish Licenses | Go Outdoors Tennessee

Every vehicle will need a permit and you can print them conveniently at home. A permit must be carried with you at all times and made available upon request.

Licensing to Ride TWRA Trails (Royal Blue/Sundquist/Tackett Creek)

Tennessee Residents

Daily Permit: Type 36 ($18 per day)

Annual Pass: Type 1 plus Type 93 ($56)

Junior Annual ( 13± ): Type 2 plus Type 94 ($35)

Passengers and Children 12 and under are FREE.

NOTE: A Sportsman and Lifetime License holder, as well as Active Military Member, will cover your riding permit.

Out of State Visitors

Daily Permit: Type 38 ($40 per day)

Seven-day pass: Type 72 plus Type 93 ($84)

Annual Pass: Type 71 plus Type 93 ($133)

Junior Annual ( 13± ): Type 70 plus Type 94 ($36)

Passengers and Children 12 and under are FREE.